A little publicity thanks to SonarQube
Posted by Patroklos Papapetrou on November 14, 2013
A couple of years ago when I was signing a contract with Manning Publications to write SonarQube in Action, I couldn’t predict what would be the “side effects” of this decision. Now several months later and having the book published I can tell you, that this gave me a little publicity and to be honest, more than I was actually expecting.
So here’s a list of events I participated and are related to the writing of SonarQube in action, code quality, metrics and technical debt.
- Interview at TechDebt report about Technical Debt and resign patterns
- Interview at .NetRocks about SonarQube and Technical Debt
- Interview at SonarSource about SonarQube in Action
- Workshop and talk session about SonarQube and Continuous Inspection at Oredev
- Talk about SonarQube at JavaDay@Riga
Hopefully this list will eventually get larger 🙂